Skelmir’s main office location is in the historic Hobbs Building at the center of Davis Square in Somerville, MA—a popular and diverse collegiate-urban community approximately four miles Northwest of Boston.
The Hobbs Building
55 Davis Square, 2nd floor
Somerville, MA 02144, USA
If you are traveling by car, please note that parking in the area is limited, and is regulated by digital parking meters. The parking meters only accept payment in quarters ($0.25 coins) and by credit card. The price is $0.25 for 15 minutes of parking time. Parking restrictions are strictly enforced. Parking in residential permit-only areas is prohibited except on Sundays and designated holidays.
Subway Train (“T”) Directions
- Take a Red line MBTA train, toward Alewife Station.
- Exit at the Davis Square station, and proceed toward Davis Square. Our office building is at the center of Davis Square, at the corner of Holland and Dover. It is in the same building as the Somerville Theatre.
- Please ring the bell (#2) to be let in.
Important Parking Notes: Before reaching our location at the center of Davis Square, try to park in one of the Public Parking lots with metered parking spaces along your route, see the local map for locations. You may also park in any available on-street metered space. If you stay to your left and circle around the square, you should see some additional metered parking options.
From Logan International Airport, Boston
- Exit the Airport following signs for Boston, via the Sumner tunnel, (William F McClellan Hwy, East Boston Expy, RT-1A) for about 1.5 miles
- Pay $3.50 toll for tunnel
- Take the ramp toward RT-3 North/Storrow Drive (~0.7 miles)
- Take the RT-28 North ramp toward Leverett Circle/North Station (~0.1 miles)
- Bear slightly left to take RT-28 North ramp toward Cambridge
- Turn slightly right onto MA-28 North/Monsignor O'Brien HWY
- Follow MA-28 North for about 1.7 miles
- Bear left onto Medford Street (~0.1 miles)
- Bear left onto Highland Avenue, continue on Highland for ~1.7 miles
- Davis Square is at the major intersection of College / Highland / Holland / Elm / Dover
Our office will be directly ahead of you as you enter the intersection, in the same building as the Somerville Theatre, at the corner of Holland and Dover. 55 Davis Square (The Hobbs Building), 2nd floor. Please ring the bell (#2) to be let in.